In order to participate in any USA Softball event in Kansas City, teams must be registered and insured with either the USA Softball or USSSA Softball insurance. No other type of team insurance will be honored or allowed at our events. Registration / Insurance runs from Sept 1st thru Aug 31st yearly. Teams can go ahead and enter fall events at any time. You do not have to wait until Sept 1 to enter. Enter events now and get your insurance before your team comes to play.
In Kansas City, we offer 2 types of team registration.
- Individual player / team (this option includes the USA Softball team insurance & the team fee).
- Team registration (this type of registration is for teams who are not going to Nationals who have USSSA team insurance & want to play in our events).
Important note – if your team intends to play in any USA Softball National Qualifier or attend a USA Softball National Tournament, you must have the USA Softball Individual insurance. No Exceptions.
BENEFITS of USA SOFTBALL INSURANCE:
- Individual is registered with the National Association for the entire season and will receive a USA Softball ID Card
- Accident & Liability Insurance are automatically provided
- Insurance coverage follows the individual throughout the year for all USA Softball activities – even if the players changes teams
- The insurance is valid for the team even when participating in other organization’s events provided all the players on the team are registered
- Cost covers both the team’s insurance AND their USA Softball team sanction fee!
- Cost is $16 per person and is the same for players & coaches.
To obtain the USA Softball Individual Player/Team insurance, visit the link at: https://www.registerusasoftball.com
To register (sanction) your team using USSSA team insurance, contact Mary at: email@example.com