The 2021 KC Metro USA Softball Annual Coaches Meeting is Feb . 23rd at 7:00pm. Due to Covid restrictions, this year our meeting will be a virtual “Zoom” meeting.
If you wish to attend the Zoom meeting you must email: Your Name, Team Name, Team Age & Division. Send that info to the following to reserve your spot to: Lorie at: firstname.lastname@example.org
This is an annual meeting & is always open to the public. We encourage all teams to have someone attend the meeting to represent your organization.
Some of the items to be discussed:
- Mandatory Background Checks and SafeSport Certification required for all coaches. Both can be done on the RegisterUSASoftball.com website and must be completed before you & your team can participate in any USA Softball tournament or league.
- Discussion on the Rule changes for 2021. Those changes can be found on the USA Softball National website. https://www.teamusa.org/usa-softball/about-usa-sb/governance
- Announcement of the 2021 Legacy Award Winner
- Discussion on our Zero Tolerance Policy.
- Reminders about how to qualify for Nationals and paperwork required to advance to Nationals.
- Drawings for free tournament entries.
- Guest speakers